Skip to main content

How I Am Starting To Make Money Blogging And How You Can, Too.

I made the decision to work from home because I feel that it's what's best for me. It's better for my anxiety, my mental health and stress management. Some folks might be curious as to how I play to become self-employed. I mentioned that I post on cryptocurrency blogging sites. I will show you the sites that I post to and how they work.
Coins, Banknotes, Money, Currency, Finance, Cash

You may think these sites are scams at first glace, but they are not once you learn the ropes. I use Steemit.com, Weku.io, D.Tube, Dlike, Whaleshares.io, Golos.io. I will show you these sites and how I am making money from them. I also use these sites as ways to promote my content to reach new people. You can also monetize your content.

Steemit.com


Steemit is like Reddit but you get rewarded for your content.  Here is a video that I found that explains how Steemit works.  It's best that I link a video because I am not the best at explaining things. If you do decide to join Steemit, feel free to follow me. This is a great way to monetize your content. Steemit has other places you can promote your content like Dlike, where you can link your blog posts. I use Dlike because it's easier for me to share blog articles that I have written. Steemit also has a video sharing platform like YouTube called D.Tube. Rather than watching a video and it is interrupted with ads, the creator gets paid with your upvotes. Here is a video to help you understand D.Tube. 


Weku.io 

This site is a Steemit clone. I earn way more on here than I do on Steemit. As of now the Weku coin is tradable however, it's not advised to trade your coins until the price is stable enough. You can also earn money for your blog posts on this site as well. There aren't many videos on this site, I found this video. 

Whaleshares.io

This site is just like Steemit and Weku. I wanted to have more than one crypto blog in case I face a revenue dip then at least I have another blog to general some revenue. I also make a lot more on here than I do on Steemit. I think maybe Steemit was smaller when I joined which is when I earned more. Then when Steem got larger my post got buried is my guess. I Monetize my YouTube videos, my art, my photography, my blog posts. I struggle to find a job I can cope with and I think I am finding something. I still want Freelance writing work just to gain more writing experience.

Golos.io

This is a Russain version of Steemit. I get a little something on here. This is more of a back up blog for me so if Steemit, Weku or Whaleshares has issues or I face a revenue dip then I have a backup blog with funds. I haven't been consistent with posting on my Golos blog but I will try to fix that.


There are more cryptocurrency sites but these are the 4 I use. I can only handle 4 blogs. I always like to have places to post my content to reach more people. Since YouTube is broken and your viewers don't see your videos.

I can build a full-time income with planning. If working from home will improve my mental health and keep it stable then I will do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jobs That Are NOT For Adults With Autism

I made a blog article on jobs that would work for adults with autism. However, I think we should cover the jobs that you should avoid if you are on the autism spectrum. This is just my 2 cents. Everyone is different. ~ Image is from Pixabay.com It's rough for people with autism to find steady employment. It's important that you avoid these jobs. Most people with autism have poor short term memory. I am one of these people. I have issues with high demand jobs that call for you to remember a lot of things.  I don't know about you, I cannot handle several tasks at the same time. I am a one at a time person. Do this then move on to the next task when I am done. Retail/Fast-food People on the autism spectrum should avoid retail/fast-food jobs. In fast-food, chances are you will be given several tasks at once. That would be too demanding on me because I need time to process, adjust, etc.  Same with retail like grocery stores. You may be given several tasks to do at one t

Travel Diaries, Jericho AR 2019 [Part 2]// blog everyday in september day 23

This blog will have different phots. I have to make several parts because I took so many photos. These photos are from my sudden trip down south. I said it was sudden because it was unplanned and unexpected. One of my aunts passed and the folks down south planned the funeral LITERALLY the week after my aunt died leaving me and my grandpa little time to get down there, save up enough money, etc. These photos will be in the order that I found them in, or gathered them in. Here are some photos crossing the Miss River. This was on the way back. it was too dark to get any photos on the way there. And when I go down south in a few weeks it will be too dark then to get any photos.  Since the next time I go, it will be at midnight.  If it will be midnight maybe I can get some dawn photos! Let's put it that way. The river looks so high. it looks like it's not even that far from the bridge.  Honestly, the bridge and water does not look too far from my angle!

I'm Writing My First Book About Autism!

I have thought long and hard about writing a book about autism. I feel people already write a book about how autism affects their life. I thought. How can I stick out from the crowd? I think that I will stick out if I talk about autism and employment. It's extremely hard for us in the workplace. It's irritating hearing 'get a job.' Don't you wish people knew it's not that simple for you? Also, this book can provide more insights. Perhaps if someone picks up and read it, get a better understanding of how we struggle. That person can help us. Someone can go 'hum, the workplace does look like hell just by how this person explains it. I know a few programmers looking for testers and this will be great for these individuals.' Things need to change. It's unacceptable that so many adults with autism are unemployed/underemployed. It's unacceptable that employers cannot simply create a job that we can perform better. By writing this book this provides m